Friday, May 24, 2013

Fierce Black


Today I finally pulled out this piece of charcoal I had bought a few weeks ago and picked up a piece of coloured paper and did a still life drawing. As always, when a piece of charcoal is in my hands, all hell breaks loose and I am covered in giant black smudges. But, it was fun and I enjoy the satisfaction of seeing these dark black , fierce lines coming to life under my hands. Im an angry soul these days, I dont think Chennai suits me very well.

The pine cones in the sketch are picked up from walks in Ooty, gorgeous ooty with its beautiful trees and pathways with ponies and flowers. Now thats a better place to live in.

4 comments:

  1. Damn neat! I guess it's ok for you to be angry once in a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice.. the thumbnail in my alerts looked photorealistic.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very delicate and soft drawing. Wonderful and beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I like your blog, search a amazing Bed Sheets, You definitely inspired me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...