Saturday, May 11, 2013

Songs that make you sing



I rarely get to take a stroll in the big cities that I now live in and sit with my sketchbook and draw.
Last week, we went back to auroville to wind down for the weekend and a friend and I sat down to sketch our surroundings together - it is a distracted sketch, I have to admit . We were busy catching up and I was simply and happily dragging my brush across the paper. Such good times :)

It is sweltering here, but I have found this great mix of music http://8tracks.com/penkemeg/good-music-warm-weather-summer-fun . Its making my weekend so much sweeter ! Much love.


Leave you with this lovely quote, I dont think they are talking about the song really but more about life in general. deeper stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...